Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Are you a friend?


This. Is. Amazing. You see...I once had a friend that even though had a child, seemed to not understand what this article put into spectacular words! Its sad that sometimes...people just DO NOT GET IT. Your friends lives just are not as important as they used to be once you have children.

Is it because I lost a child that my child's life is like OVER THE TOP IMPORTANT?

I have great friends. The ones I have had, I always had. I always will, and that is amazing.

Some people...does not matter if they have children...they still dont get it. Sigh. Probably never will...and that my friends is why they no longer are your friends.

Peace to all

2 comments:

Harlowe said...

Wow, I love that. I'm not a SAHM but that's basically how I describe my weekends when I actually get to spend time with my baby, I don't want to waste it being away from my child. If that makes me a bad friend, so be it, but it makes me a good mom.

Abigail said...

I LOVED this article Laura. It is not the first time I have seen it, but honestly this time around it really put things into perspective for me. I agree 100% w/ you that regardless if certain friends have kids or not they don't get and honestly I don't think they ever will.