Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

2 Months Old!

Precious Carter had his two month check up today. He weighs in at 11lbz 12oz and 22 inches. Well over the 50th percentile! Healthy as a horse! Carter is still on Zantac for his reflux but since he has been on that as well as sleeping a bit inclined he sleeps from 11pm-3 or 5:30 am...depends on the night but its been great! If he does wake up twice my husband will help me out with the 5:30 am feeding.

On Mothers Day Carter showed me how much he loved me by rolling over not once not twice but three times and we caught it on video! Amazing! My sweetness is smiling at me now and it is the most amazing thing. He likes to smile at Daddy more, but I just pretend I dont see that! haha!

Even at two months old I still look at him and it feels surreal, I can't believe he is mine!

9 comments:

Malory said...

LOVE HIM :)

Abigail said...

Very healthy boy!!! That is wonderful! Rolling over already??! Wow way to go Carter!!! Glad he is smiling more at you!

Anonymous said...

You happiness is contagious :)

TanaLee Davis said...

What sweet picture! He's just darling. I bet it feels amazing to see a baby doctor and hear good news and to see him reaching milestones....all this is such a blessing for you after all you family has been through.

I am happy for you and thinking of you always-
Felicia

Elaine said...

omg he is so cute!! Glad to see he is doing so well, a big strong healthy boy. And you are positively beaming Momma!

Becky Baker said...

Gorgeous!
What a handsome lil dude!
and you look wonderful as well!
congrats!

Jill said...

Super cute Laura! he is so handsome! I still have my days when I look at Sadie and I go "is she really mine?" I cant believe she is really here. Its still surreal to me.

You deserve every bit of him. Youre doing fantastic and I CANT WAIT til November, eeeee! :)

Ashley D said...

Gosh he is so damn handsome. Figures though when you have a MILF as a mom! LOL
Feels like yesterday that CC was 2 months! AHHHHH!!!

Radiant Readhead said...

sooodarn cute!! and WOW how time is flying by!!