Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I found gold!

Looking through memory cards we found  these three photos!


Great to find these on Mothers Day <3

13 comments:

jamie said...

<3 what a an amazing Mother's Day present! and Carter rolling over for you... your kids go big for your day!
<3 Cara

Lj82 said...

What a beautiful little girl- and a wonderful thing to find on Mother's Day.

The Mac's House said...

A very Happy Mother's Day to you!

Becky said...

beautiful! Happy Mothers day to you! I wish Cara and my Liam could be here with both us....

Abigail said...

so beautiful

Mary said...

Oh Laura,
What a huge blessing! Those are such precious photos. Cara is so beautiful. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the close up photo of her face with her head tilted to the side. It is breathtakingly beautiful! SHE is breathtakingly beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these precious photos. Happy Mother's Day to you!
Love,
Mary

crystal theresa said...

beautiful!

Jaime said...

What a perfect gift!! Cara is so precious!

x <3 o

brigette said...

These pictures are priceless!! Much love mama!

TanaLee Davis said...

Its such a treat to find photo's like these. I gush over photo's I had taken of TanaLee but forgot about or if relatives took pictures i had never seen. :)

Hugs-
Felicia

Susannah said...

Oh Laura, Cara is so beautiful. I'm very moved to get to see a close-up of her sweet face. Thank you for sharing these, I'm so glad you found them on Mother's Day.

Sarita Boyette said...

What a gift, to be surprised with photos of your darling daughter! xoxo

Carly said...

What a wonderful gift to find those pics of your beautiful, sweet girl.