I present you with future prom king and queen Carter & Lyla!
For those of you who are following Lyla's Story, she is HOME! Lyla is still on oxygen, and a G tube (which feeds her through her stomach) but she is doing great and is such a doll! Makes me happy just to see her smile! Lyla is 15 weeks, Carter is 8, she is tiny, but we just know she is going to catch up and do great! Carter does not mind a bit! After all what guy does not like a tiny girl!
Amelia and I are such great friends and I do everything I can to make sure I am here for her every step of the way in her journey is losing Brenna (which was just two weeks prior to our loss) and on this journey with Lyla! Amelia also has a son who is 4 and I can only imagine what he is going through, especially with Lyla being in the hospital for 14 weeks of her life so far! Poor guy!
I can't wait for our friendship to only get stronger as we share so many bonds, and I will be here with her on her journey with Lyla no matter what the future brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I'm glad you have such a good friend.
The babies are adorable!
awe, Lyla is just SOO sweet for words! I am so glad you are both there for one another.
super cute pictures!
I am thrilled that you & Amelia have found one another and can lean on each other when need be!! Friends like that are incredibly hard to find!! The pic of Lyla & Carter is SsSoOo adorable!!!
How cute! Im glad you have a great friend and that your can lean on each other
Post a Comment