Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Home Tutorial

Kyle and I have been working super hard on our new home. We closed September 21. Moved in October 1 and just NOW are adding finishing touches. Although I am a HUGE fan of Etsy and Pinterest in my spare time so our home will never be done will it?





This is our family room which I LOVE! We added tall panels and vintage tiles on the big wall. My favorite find in that room is a greenish blue vintage weathered side table. I will have to get a picture of it!

This is our dining area. We added new carpet and panel drapery. My favorite thing in this room is my chunky mirror!

This is part of our kitchen! On the right there is more cabinet space and a little butlers nook and on the left is a ledge then a little nook area for our table!

This is part of our Master Bath which I was most excited about. To the left there is a walk in closet, that is designed and to the right is a soaker tub with a tile back splash and the stand up shower has been redone in tile as well.

These are just some of my new favorite things in our home. We are pretty much done with the big projects. I am so lucky to have a hubby who can do just about anything, and who is really into decorating just as much as I am. He even picked out the granite above all alone! Swear I was not even there!

Looking forward to sharing more things as they come along!

4 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Your house looks great! Love the tall ceilings;)

TanaLee Davis said...

Super cozy home, of the rooms you've shown I like the "family/living room?". Thank you for sharing...its fun to see how my bloggy moms live.
hugs-
Felicia

April said...

Wow! your home is SO beautiful! You have done such a great job and you are really blessed...Happy Holidays! :)

Abigail said...

Congrats again on your beautiful home!! Everything looks great!