Literally the day Carter turned 8 months he was crawling. He now has 5 teeth and one more is almost popped through! Carter also says "ma ma" or "mum" mainly when he is eating, or when he is upset.
The sleeping thing is still a bit of an issue, but we noticed that when he is cutting teeth that his sleep pattern is worse. Just so happens he gets about a tooth a month that takes a week or so to pop through so basically he is always hurting..poor boo!
People are saying he is looking more and more like me. Carters eyes are still hazel but I am guessing they will turn brown. His hair is still pretty light brown too!
In the picture above it was his first time having spaghetti, he is beginning to eat more and more of what mom and dad have! HE LOVES yogurt! Spaghetti he loved but later threw up. Another month or so and the first birthday party plans will be underway!









3 comments:
SO cute Laura!! Ah! First birthday plans! Cant believe it!!
I know I haven't commented in awhile but I still am reading all the time. I think Carter is such a cutie:) I also can't believe he is already 8 months old because that means I have been reading your blog since before you had him. Just can't believe so much time has passed.
He is so precious! Poor little guy not getting any relief as he is cutting a tooth per month! Hoping his sleep pattern continues to get better little by little
Post a Comment