Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November is...

L to tha A to the M to the E...
Well we all knew that was coming.

Ok... well it is also prematurity awareness month. I am bitter about that. My premature baby did not live and was never given the chance to live. I so wish she was here so I could say "Look she made it!" That is also hard knowing that she would have made it. There is not a doubt in my mind, if she just would have had that chance.

Dont get me wrong I am over the moon, lucky go happy excited and tearfully grateful for all of those babies that fought the prematurity battle and won. It is just so hard to see at the same time.

Told ya this month blows, Bah Hum BUG

1 comments:

Abigail said...

Thinking of you and Cara this month! HUGS