Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

November 17

Finally got around to writing this post. Mainly because there is not much to write. This year we did not go see Cara. I know. Horrible. Its like every time I go now I cry, so I need to find a day where I can be emotional. Its like fitting crying into my schedule. I think I avoid it because I dont want to be sad. I know its terrible.

Its just harder now. When I lost her. I did not know what I lost, and what I was missing. Now that I have Carter I do. It is that much harder.

Just realized that two years ago today was the day we buried her.
Happy Birthday Cara

4 comments:

Lj82 said...

Happy birthday Cara.

Radiant Readhead said...

I noticed this as well!!! now that Ava is here, it is soooo much harder because now I KNOW all the things I have been missing after losing Rosie. Happy birthday Cara....it was my 30th birthday as well:-)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Cara <3 Its so hard. I know. I let out a BIG huge cry the other day, I ran to my moms closet and just bawled out my eyes. I made a mistake looking at her pictures after she passed. I hadnt been in my moms closet since months prob a year ago or so. That was the place I would go to and just lose it. love you Laura. <3 BIG BIG HUGS. allow yourself to cry.

brigette said...

Happy Birthday ( a few days late im sorry) to sweet Cara. It is so hard im so sorry!! Praying for you always!!