Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

The 4th of July!

Carter's 4th of July was spent in Wisconsin! It was also his first time in Wisconsin! That is where my husband's whole family is. We love it up there and one day hope to return. Carter had a blast at the lake! It is VERY important to me that my son learn to swim. I grew up with a inground swimming pool and I was a total FISH to put it mildly.

My husband and I were able to go to a nice dinner alone. First time since Carter was born!

Hope everyone had a safe 4th!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy 4th! Carter is so cute. I'm glad you two had some time alone and a nice vacation.

Danae said...

Love the pictures! I am with you - I want Cameron to learn how to swim. I grew up going to the lake and the pool and I love the water! I never want her to be afraid of the water and would love if she loves it as much as I do!

Abigail said...

Glad you guys got to enjoy some alone time!! That is a MUST!!