People should NEVER feel attacked in blog world or BLM group world. I will NOT stand for that or be any part in it. I removed myself from the group, and miss all my fellow BLMs that I got to know, but I can't be apart of anyone on a power trip. We all need support. We should be looking to build eachother up not put eachother down.
Also this is the message that I sent to the group moderater after I POLITELY removed myself. I do not think that was hateful as I was told she claimed it was...sigh...
I just wanted to say that it is sad you are on some sort of power trip. People need support and should not be judged...is that one of your own rules? Anyways I know a lot of people in your room in real life and I know my post was deleted. I will not stand for such negativity towards my fellow blms and myself. Some were hurt. I think you should be kind to others more often .









8 comments:
I felt attacked on that group as well. I never have claimed to be an expert on anything I ever commented on or compared my loss to anyone else's. I agree with you and all others that say A loss is a loss. We all need encouragement and to just be heard not made to feel belittled. Again I cannot thank you enough for creating your own group. I genuinely appreciated the tips and different ideas. You are so right you do not need any drama!! You're such a sweet person!! XxOo
Good for you, yes those rooms can get pretty hurtful and sometimes there are just too many "rules." We are all adults and don't need rules in my opinion.
wow, that's pretty pathetic. I find it's best to just do what you did, remove yourself and do your own thing. Can you find me on FB and add me? Elaine Stoner
i don't know if it is the same groupo or not, but there was one point where one girl in one of my BLM facebook pages was saying that she wishes she had a baby die of stillbirth instead of SIDS. It caused an uprising!! i almost left b/c my theory is a loss is a loss, no matter how far along, 25 weeks gestation, or 25 years old....you still lost your child!!! UGH! the drama on the boards are worse than some of the baby center boards for pregnancy!! lol. please add me to your board:-) Erin Foster on FB
I am proud of you Laura! You are such a wonderful person inside and out and I thank you for always being there for me and for all (alot of us). You are truely one of a kind! LOVE YOU!
like i have said before, you are an inspiration!!
I hate drama so this seriously makes me consider leaving the group. I don't even go in as much anymore b/c there are just so many people in the group now and I lot of them I don't recognize like when it first started.
Good on you for standing up for 'a loss is a loss'! I think you are wonderful and strong!
Post a Comment