14lbs 15oz and 25in long.
He is still rolling over from back to front. He attempts to pull himself up (kind of like a sit up) Im always scared he is going to strain his little neck. He hates being held like a baby anymore, he likes to sit up and see everything. He LOVES bath and Pool time!
I always get complimented on his dark skin and green eyes! My husband and I both have brown but my Dad Brother and Grandmother have green. They could possibly change to brown but they are still very light. I also get complimented on what a good baby he is. He sleeps through the night, goes down around 9 and sleeps till 630. Sometimes 8!
ANNNND
Since Carter man is eating every two hours...guess who started rice cereal?









9 comments:
He is such a cutie!
He is getting so big! It goes by sooo fast! I blinked my eyes and my baby is 4. He is quite adorable!
OMG - I haven't tried to comment on your blog in ages since it never lets me, but it looks like it's going to start working. Yay!
Happy 4 months Carter! These boys are growing up way too fast!
He is adorable!
He is so precious!! I love seeing the pictures of him!!
SO handsome!!
x <3 o
Hello doll face! I can't believe how big he is getting!!
I just wanted to let you know that I have given you a little blog award over on my new blog.
www.i-think-in-pink.blogspot.com
Xoxo,
Corrine
What a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he is getting.
He is such a cutie!!! So happy to hear he is doing so well and growing like a champ!! Way to go Carter & of course mommy & daddy
Post a Comment