Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My light at the end of the tunnel

In these last two years the most important thing that I have learned is good things come to those who wait.

I have come to find some closure in losing Cara and have been feeling more at peace with her loss.

My family and I now see light at the end of the tunnel as we move forward with our future!!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

So glad to hear that sweet girl!!!

Becky Baker said...

Thats awesome Laura!
Congrats! I look forward to one day acheiving that same clarity!

Tarsh said...

That is great you are feeling that way, really positive outlook! Hugs!

Kim said...

So glad to hear you're on a track to moving forward. It takes time to learn this is the life you have to live after such a tragic loss. It's never getting over it, just learning to live a new life without your little girl. I think of you often!:)

Abigail said...

That is wonderful to hear!! I hope & pray it continues to be this way for you all!