So far we have looked at over 30 homes! We were very overwhlemed at first, but now we know exactlly what we want. We have been able to raise our budget which is great in this market. It makes a huge difference on what we can look at!
We actually found a home that we wanted to put an offer on, it had a sunroom with heated slate flooring and backed up to a creek, however it was just too far of a drive to work as my husband and I live about a half an hour from work as it is.
We are looking forward to making our future home and neighborhood the best possible for our little man!
We did put an offer in on a short sale in a neighborhood we would otherwise not be able to afford. We are excited but know that it is a long shot as short sales take lots of time!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Such a cute pic of your little man!
Best of Luck!!
That show House Hunters makes buying a home look so easy. Here are your 3 choices now choose one. LOL
Wishing you luck on finding the perfect home. Your little man is so cute.
Good luck!!! I am sure you will find the perfect home for your family soon!!
I think it is fun to look at houses. :) I would love to get a new house right now but with the market it isn't possible b/c it would be hard to sell our house for the price we need. I think we're gonna refinance though
Post a Comment