Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 5, 2011

3 months old!

My baby is 3 months old! WHERE HAS TIME GONE?! Carter is smiling up a storm! Recognizing people left and right and of course being the sweetest boy the world has to offer! Every day that passes I relish in the fact that he is here, he is mine and he will be an amazing son, brother, friend and husband one day! I only hope to continue to provide him with nothing but love and encouragement! I also will continue to try to be the best example of a good person so he learns good habits early!

Carter is starting to become stronger! Keep in mind his adjusted age is 8 weeks! He is rolling over from front to back, and holding his head up all by himself! Look at him in his Bumbo!



Carter's Great Grand Pappy is home from the hospital! He had a defibrillator and pacemaker installed! 

3 comments:

Danae said...

He is adorable!! I cannot believe he is 3 months old already!! Time is flying!

Abigail said...

I agree he is so sweet!!! Time sure does pass quickly. Our little ones are growing too fast. You and Kyle are great parents so I have no doubt he will continue to grow and be a perfect little man as he continues to develop. Glad your Pappy is home and doing well!!

Rebecca said...

He is simply adorable!!I am so happy for you!