Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baptism

Someone once told me


 A 54 year old outfit that my father wore and my brother.


 Being Baptised by Deacon Ken, Deacon Ken also gave Cara's funeral. *Bittersweet*
 Carters God Parents

" A baby remembers being a child in heaven until they are baptized, and then when they are baptized their memories of being a child on earth begin. His life starts today."

Today we had an amazing day with amazing family and friends. Carter is a very blessed little boy. 


8 comments:

Lj82 said...

He's so handsome with that hat. :)

The Mac's House said...

Awesome post for a memorable day!

Congratulations one and all. I love the little hat!

Unknown said...

What a great post Laura! I have not ever heard that, but I love that! Yay Carter! His cake is awesome, and his outfit is adorable!

Jamie said...

Little Carter is so sweet! Love the hand me down outfit! God Bless!

Elaine said...

He is so cute, love the hat!

Abigail said...

Amazing pics! Glad you all had a lovely day

brigette said...

CONGRATS what a great thing to be able to do. He is such a cutie!

jamie said...

Great pics! Lou was christened in a 50+ year old family gown too (yep I made him wear a dress)! Congrats Little Carter :)