Friday, June 3, 2011
Baptism
I am so excited! My babies baptism is next Sunday! Of course it is going to be a huge celebration. It is at a big Italian restaurant with lots of food and drinks! I have had oodles of fun planning it and I can't wait to see the cake we have made for him! We have a total of 58 people coming! My husband and I have huge families what can I say? We are excited to share his special day with all of the very important people close to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Awe!~ I cannot wait to hear and read ALL about Carter's baptism! Wish I could be there! I will be in spirit! :) It will be a BEAUTIFUl day! So excited to see pictures of handsome man and that cake! You will have a BEAUTIFUL time!
How exciting!! I cant wait to see the pictures!! Good luck on a important day mama!!
Post a Comment