I can't stop thinking about when and if we will have another child. I guess you could say I have the fever but I know I need to wait at least another year and a half. I need to wait to decide anything until we move. We did put an offer on a home, but there was another offer as well and the took the other couples offer. Thats ok because there is a ton of changes coming up in my life that need to happen first before I move. It still does not stop me from the what if's of having another child. I have been giving adoption a lot of thought. I really need to talk more to my husband about it because sadly, he is not for it.
There has been some major changes at work and I have been crazy busy and only hope to be busier because of the changes. (Busy is good in my profession) All in all I think it will be good positive changes for the salon.
This summer Carter and I are spending a lot of time at the pool. Lots of relaxing! We will be in Wisconsin for July 4th weekend to visit the hubby's family.
I think I will be able to plan more about moving, and my summer in general when this week is over with. Changes are gonna come!!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Best of luck w/ all the changes coming up in your life mama!
I feel for you in your hopes and dreams for another child. I too am struggling with this. My son is 20 months and I just had a consult and was officially told that I will have pre-e again and another preemie but things would be more controlled. Such a hard decision.
Sounds exciting!! Good luck!!
Post a Comment