Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back and Forth

I have been going back and forth about making this blog private for many reasons. I have over 200 followers from all over the world. Poland, Japan, etc. After my last post, I got an overwhelming positive response from a lot of you! I have decided I will keep it a public blog. My original intention of this blog was to keep my daughters memory alive. This blog is a way for others who have lost children to know what this journey is like and know that it gets better.

However, I know for some people this blog is a way to see into my life and to see what I am doing etc. (I know who looks at this blog, how many times and where your from weather you think you keep it private or not.)  I hope that if you are a BLM you know that you are welcome here every second of the day! I also hope that if your just looking for a glimpse of my life to be nosy, know that I appreciate knowing how great my life must be!

12 comments:

K. said...

Laura,

You truly are an inspiration... thank you for sharing your life and your strength with us.

The Anglin Family said...

Laura--
Thanks for sharing your life with us.:) And thanks for all that you do in getting the msg out about pe and hellp.:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I love reading your blog, even though I am not an official follower (don't have my own blog) , so I just check in frequently, I totally understand your position though to want to make this a private blog.

Sam10 (Julija) from the PE forums...

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest I have never met you, but you remind me of what is really important in life. Your blog is an ispiration to me and I am just very happy for you.

Lisette said...

I have been so out touch lately in blog land and I am so glad that you decided to keep it public.
Always in my thoughts and prayers even though I am not online as much anymore. Just trying to still get settled and a routine here at home. Sending you big hugs from CA.

Jill said...

Great choice Laura! I love you and this beautiful blog! xoxox

brigette said...

Im glad your keeping it open... even if you went private I would hope to be able to still read. You are one of the first blogs i found after loosing Kael and you helped so much. I love seeing you guys happy and with that sweet new bundle of joy. Thank you for your words of inspiration... they always come at a well needed time!!

TanaLee Davis said...

My heart skipped a beat for a second there...i didn't want to loose you.
hugs-
Felicia

Tarsh said...

thank you so much for being so brave and open and sharing with us all, I have found your words an inspiration and a strength, I have not yet made my blog public so think you are brave and wonderful

Tiffany said...

Tell em girl!

Tiffany said...

Tell 'em girl! Glad you are keeping it public!

Abby Lynn said...

Being a babyloss momma, thank you.