Ask Laura
1. What made you start writing your blog about your sweet baby?
First and foremost awareness of Preeclampsia and HELLP. Second would be awareness of child loss. No one talks about it because its "too sad" My thought about that...too bad...its life...life happens.
2.Do you enjoy being a Hairstylist? What made you decide to be a hairsylist?
I enjoy being a hair stylist more than anything. I LOVE my job, and could not imagine NOT being a stylist. I think its a great idea Lisa! I hope you enjoy it, its a very rewarding job! As for the decision to become one...ever since a yougn age my mom ALWAYS did my hair (I think she blowdried my own hair for me untill I was like 12) Curls, braids, y0ou name it my hair looked fabulous every day. I'm a giver I love to give to people so this is my way of doing what I do best :)









1 comments:
Hmmmm, what can I ask... What made you start writing a blog about your sweet baby?
Post a Comment