Last night I had my first dream of Cara. In my dream I was at the Zoo by myself on rollerblades (I know weird) and I was putting up signs to tell people about my walk for preeclampsia as well as writing my website down for people to view.
The rest of my dream is a blur, but I do remember while I was on rollerblades at the Zoo I saw the Shed Aquarium (which is weird because that is where we went the day of her due date) somewhere inbetween all of this I remember being happy and seeing Cara and she smiled at me (all I remember is that she looked literally like a doll and she had a full set of teeth when she smiled...strange I know) Then in my dream I remember at the Zoo I was talking to a Lady and wanted to say "Oh Cara did you hear that?" but then remembered that there is no Cara alive and I could not say that...then I woke up.
I would like to think this dream is a way of her showing me that she is ok (because I often wonder if she is cold or missing her mommy and daddy) or a way of her reminding me that yes she has passed but she is happy and her spirit is with me always anywhere I go (possibly why I was on rollerblades in my dream?)
Happy Valentines Day Bitty girl!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Happy Valentines Day, Cara! xx
How sweet of Cara to let you know she was thinking of you:) :)
Its so comforting when we get those messages from our babies that tell us they are ok. Happy Belated V Day to you and Cara!!
Post a Comment