Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Cara

Dear Cara,
Mommy and Daddy choose to remember you in a special way. Mommy got a tattoo on her wrist...
Photobucket

Photobucket
This tattoo is so beautiful and everytime I look down and see it I smile and remember how beautiful you were.

Daddy got a tattoo for you as well.
Photobucket
We love you and miss you every day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful way to remember your special Cara!! My hubby is getting a tatoo for Jonathan this weekend.

*Laura Angel said...

Thank you Jessica! I have not found out anything more on Factor V....do you have it as well? (I cant remember) Basically I will just need to be on lovenox injections my next pregnancy with baby asprin!

Jill said...

Love the tattoo. My husband is going to get one and is working on creating just what he wants.