Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Do you have a question?

So I always rant and rave about my life...but sometimes I bet I leave things unanswered. So if you have any question, about me, Cara, birth story, my husband...anything please leave a comment and ask and I will post a new post with answers!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I don't have any questions, but I like how you are opening the opportunity for people to ask :)

Lisa said...

No questions, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing Cara's story. Your beautiful daughter has touched many hearts. I appreciate your honest feelings when you write. It lets others know that we're not alone. Oh, I did think of a question. Did you ever find a parent support group?

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

How did you and your hubby meet? What do you both do (for work)?
How do you feel about the counselling stuff? Did you find it beneficial?

Thanks for the chance to ask! Keep on, Keepin' on...