I have been MIA. Mainly because I do not have much to blog about...no news is good news in my life right now. I feel like this is a good thing. Im not filled with all sadness and anger anymore.
I just wanted to say how much all these women that I have met through the PE forums and the Blogging community mean to me. Its amazing how much I think of you all every day. How much I want to hug those who are just plain suffering, and how finding this community has helped my loss not be so horrific. I think of you all as family and some of you know things that I do not even share with my life friends.
Most of you who I know through the blogging world I felt like I have known for years. We all have such a sympatheic understanding of one another. Most importantly...we do not judge eachother. By looks, by age, by what we said (blogged about) by what job we have, nothing. No matter what we always stick together and pull through as a BLM community. I think each and every one of you are fantastic weather or not you have lost a child.
And thank you to any comments I get as well as whoever is a follower of my world.. Every time I see a new follower I get so excited!
Hugs to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
i agree. there are women i have met online that feel like family or friends i've had forever! we just 'get' each other. we are patient with each other. we love each other. and to some degree we understand the sad, happy, bittersweet moments of our 'new normal'...*HUGS*
It was nice to see you back! What a wonderful post! It is so nice that we have to support of so many other people. We can be a million miles apart and we are still united as a group.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
I agree! I just love all my fellow BLM friends and am so thankful every day for them. XO
The blogging world can definitely be a great comfort. I know it has for me.
love and prayers
elena
I want to start out by introducing myself. My name is Erin, and I stumbled upon your blog through another angel baby mommy. I recently lost my daughter on April 20th 2010. It is amazing how online support has been the best way to get through this terrible loss. We are still unsure what happened, but I think it was pre-e. We are still waiting to see what the high risk doc says, but the symptoms and death all point to Pre-e. I am so sorry for your loss! your angel was born with wings on my birthday (nov. 17th). If you want, you can pop into my blog, journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com. But I understand if it is too hard to read about someone else going through the same thing. But thank you for allowing me to follow your story!
Erin
*hugs* This community is such a blessing.
Sometimes no news is really good news. Especially in this community.
Post a Comment