Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pray for Amy

Amy gave birth last year to her daughter Kalli due to severe Preeclampsia at 26 weeks, she was 1lb 3oz. Kalli's time on earth was cut too short too soon. Amy just gave birth to Kalli's brother Kooper at 27 weeks, due to severe Preeclampsia again. Mom and Baby are doing good, but please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I hate you preeclampsia!

6 comments:

Adriana Davies said...

Prayers going out to them! I hope baby Kooper stays strong and will be able to go home with his family!

Lea said...

praying for this family....xx

Lisette said...

Praying for their family. Preclampsia- I hate you too!

Jill said...

Oh my, I didn't know the baby didn't make it. Oh I HATE preeclampsia too. I am so so sorry. But I am glad mommy & baby are doing good now. Prayers are sent their way!! <3 How can preeclampsia strike twice so early like that in a row? ITS AWFUL!!!

Lisa said...

Keeping Kooper and his family in my thoughts and prayers. Grow little guy, grow.

Unknown said...

will definitely keep their family in my prayers.