Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

First no

Its a no. Not this month. Booo. Its only our first month trying, but it still is such a bummer to see a no. I can't tell you how much I spent on tests this month or how many I have taken...No I reaaaallly cant tell you...I would be too embarrassed! I was so ready and so focused. Grrr. July will be a whole new month!

So I am still 3 lbs away from Pre pregnancy weight, and to get my mind off of things I am starting back with my personal trainer C 2 times a week for the next month. I am going to really focus on getting fit again. It does not take me long, and I have worked with C before and she is fantastic. She whipped my butt into shape for my wedding. I started to train with her in Feb, but It was just too soon. I could not really focus and I will still all up in the air about my health. Now that I know my health is 100% great. Heres to kickin my butt back into shape on my way to TTC.

11 comments:

Radiant Readhead said...

good luck!! on both the weight loss and your BFP in july!! i will be rooting for you! i need to lose about 20 more, but have dropped 38lbs in 8 weeks...lol. not too shabby.

Angie said...

That's why I have to buy tests online, WAYYYY cheaper!

I'm sorry you are out. :(

Anonymous said...

waiting is so hard...praying for you. :)

Lisa said...

Keep the hope and going to the gym is a great way to not only get in shape but release the stress and tension that comes with trying. Sending happy thoughts your way and praying that you'll get pregnant soon.

Lisette said...

We are on the SAME boat, I was sad because I really thought this was going to be even though we just started trying. Here is to us trying right!!! Good luck and I pray that it happens soon.

That is great that you have lost the weight, I wish I could say that but no, I could afford to loose about 20lbs!!! Yikes that is scary to see it typed out.
Big ((HUGS))

Maggie said...

Waiting is the worst and then getting a "no" month after month hurts too. :( I hope July is your month! Don't worry about admitting money spent on tests. I think I did the same thing! lol! I have an entire drugstore's worth of tests! Every kind or brand! lol

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best. Those tests are sooo expensive. Try early-pregnancy-tests.com. I bought in bulk and you can even cut them in half lengthwise so you can get two tests out of one. Good luck and best wishes in not breaking in bank while you are trying!

Abigail said...

Sorry to hear it didn't happen for you guys this month, but here's to hoping it does very soon!!! I think working out is a wonderful way to release tension & stress. You are almost at your goal weight and I know you can do it!! One step closer to being in the best shape while TTC!!! Stay positive...I know it is hard, but you are on your way to reaching your goals!!!

brigette said...

soon very very soon!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Jill said...

I am KEEPING my fingers crossed Laura! Ah, I so badly want to hit the gym, and just tone, or something, congrats on the weight loss! You look fantastic as it is! I feel it, soon enough, we will all be hearing some news from you, I just know it!!

Unknown said...

Praying for you, I hope it happens for you soon!