9 weeks today with a heartbeat of 189! Makes me wonder if we have another girlie in there :) Of course whatever it is, as long as I can bring he or she home Im happy!
My blood pressure in office was 120/68 :) I was also told about a AFP test I can have done as a precursor for preeclampsia. I will be having that test done.
Today was the first day I actually threw up. I am not feeling good at all today. Im wondering if I have food poisoning or flu? We ate at a little mexican place by my house and within a half hour I was not feeling good at all. I know it will all be worth it in the end...but I absolutely hate not even being able to look at food. Everything makes me wanna gag. I could not even grocery shop at Target today because of the way it smells when you walk in. I had to send hubby!









4 comments:
I know it may sound wrong but I'm so happy you're having morning sickness and a strong sense of smell. Great bp! I'm so excited for you.
I too have heard that if the heartbeat is higher it usually means girl, but not sure if it is just someones old wives tale or fact. I am very happy that you can now take a test as a precursor for preeclampsia. I hope you begin to feel better soon and that you are not getting sick or have food poisoning. More importantly I know how difficult it is to feel so sick and not be able to look or smell anything including food, even though you may be starving. Hang in there & I hope it passes quicker then it did for me!! XxOo
I don't think I got a chance to say CONGRATULATIONS yet! So glad your MFM appt. went well.
Hope that 'gag' feeling goes away soon. I know that all too well...it lasts about 15 weeks for me ~ BLAH!
Definitely glad to hear that your MFM appointment went so well :) yay!!!
Definitely worth it, but still not enjoyable not being able to stand certain smells or food. Target definitely has a distinct smell when you walk in. Hope it passes soon :)
Post a Comment