Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 30, 2010

Into a book

As I know my story is no fairy tale I would like to make this blog into a book. Not the kind i have been talking about so often like being published and sold at Barnes and Noble. (Thats in my future I promise) Im talking about the kind I can keep at home for my child to read one day. Kind of like how shutterfly makes one? Anyone have any suggestions?

Also remember I am totally open to any questions about my past present or future. L412angel at aol!

7 comments:

Jamilyn said...

blog2print is one site my friends have used and love and that I will be using when Im ready to print my blogs.. I have also heard of blurb dot com as well.

The Kimlers said...

My husband and I made a wedding book of all our pictures using blurb.com. Shutterfly is close to what we did. If you want to see it I can email it to you. Its a great way to document all you have experienced and for you to share your story and Cara's story with others. Plus, ours is like a real hard cover book, and they also have the option to see it through the web address. I think you should do it and I pray for you and this pregnancy!! Keep updating us!!!:)

Lisette said...

Laura that is a great idea. I wish I could help you with more info. If I find anything I will email you. Hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just wanted to send you a message and let you know I have been following your blog....it looks like we are on this journey together - a pregnancy after a loss is so stressful, but I wanted you to know I am having all the same thoughts and feelings. My fingers, toes and everything else is crossed for both of us! Feel free to email me linda-mack@hotmail.com. Take care of yourself and the little one growing in your tummy!

xx, Linda

Becky said...

There are lots of great sites out there to plug your blog into and get a book, like blog2print. If you're looking for something custom designed, I am a graphic designer specializing in book layout. Feel free to contact me at asherandevan (at) gmail (dot) com if you're interested!

Anonymous said...

someone suggested sharedbook.com on my site. Just a thought? It looks interesting and thinking about maybe doing it.

Unknown said...

I am definitely wanting to do this too so I am glad to hear you are doing this with your blog. I am sure you will love how it turns out and I may come to you when the time comes asking for advice :) Hope you get lots of great suggestions!