Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 1, 2010

107!

NEVER did I think I would hit 100 followers. Now I am at 107. I am so thrilled to be sharing this journey with each and every one of you! I never knew anyone would be so interested in what I have to say or how I am feeling.

Welcome all newbies to My World. Its a world I never would imagine I would be living in...but this is it. Thats how the cookie crumbles...so on and so forth...

My long term goal for this blog is to have it turned into a book. I already know it would be named A world with and a world without. I have always been a avid writer. Its kind of like my secret little thing. I have numerous poems, short stories I have wrote. I started to write a book about being a stylist called Tickle me pink. However that is no longer in process. I have bigger and better things to write about...such as my daughter. I would not know where to begin to have this published into a book, but I know I wanna get there.

Thank you all for reading. I have a blog makeover in about three weeks...Keep your eye our for that!

5 comments:

Abigail said...

You do have a talent when it comes to writing!! I would definitely buy your book and be the first in line at the book signing!!! Looking forward to reading many more entries!!!

Jill said...

Awe! Yay! I am excited to see blog changes! & about an upcoming book you will be writing! I definitely would buy it too!! You are an amazing writer. I too have always liked to write,, with poems, never did stories though really. You have so much going for you. I love following your blog Laura!

Brigitte said...

Hey Laura, I just read your post on publishing your writings into a book. We publish books here. Here is a link on information for how to submit your work. http://www.medallionpress.com/guidlines/index.html

Brigitte

*Laura Angel said...

Wow thank you Brigitte!!! Fantastic!!! I will look at that now!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on 107! And I think its awesome that you want to write a book. I love the title you have for when you turn your blog into a book. I am interested to see how things work out for you and I hope that you get your book published.