I have to share this story with you all.
My Uncle J ran in a triathlon today and this girl came up to him and said can I run with you. Of course my Uncle said yes, she then asked his name and he said J*** Angel (My mothers maiden name is Angel as is my middle name...yes true story) After the girl learned my uncle's name she said "Your my angel!" He laughed and asked her name and she said Cara. Mind you there were 2,000 people at this triathlon, and a girl namedCara found my Uncle.
Just comes to show me that my sweet Cara knows who to reach out to. My Uncle J was with me in the hospital every day...all day. He was also able to hold her. It gives me comfort knowing that she knows that :)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









17 comments:
WOW your little girl is AMAZING and this SUCH a touching story. xoxo
So touching... xx
What a sweet reminder and moment.
Wow that's amazing! I love it when our angels let us know they are around! (Btw I teared up reading your post from how amazing it was!)
*tears* Thank you for sharing this!
I got goose bumps reading your post. That is AWESOME. I love signs from heaven.
Tears in my eyes!
What are the odds?
Beautiful!
xo
Wow, that is amazing.
simply amazing laura....Smile on, Cara is beside you always.
lots of love, Carrie & Abby.
Just reading this story made me get the chills and actually made me teary eyed. Thank you for sharing. How absolutely amazing!!!
what a very cool story!! Simply amazing
Oh wow! Tears and goosebumps!
goosebumps:)
That is the best post! I had to reread it twice because Cara is just so amazing!
so sweet & so touching, made me teary eyed as well. Thank you for sharing that with us all Laura! <3
I found your blog and I am sorry for your losses.
You are a very strong woman who inspires me.
I wish you luck with your family in the future .
How awesome and wonderful! I love when things like this happen.
Post a Comment