I dont want to 'JINX' myself...buuut I will go ahead and say it. I am only 10 weeks 2 days and the past two day been feeling a bit better. I am noticing that it is not ALL bad days now. I get some good (not full days) but possibly hours in there. Hey...ill take it. I have realized that with this pregnancy every time I eat something I normally dont eat (Chinese, mexican) I get sick. I had mexican once...puked for 2 days...sick. Chinese....sick immediately after and it was not pregnancy related sick...if you know what I mean...ewwwww. (whatever I have seen and been through it all...nothing grosses me out anymore, try not showering or brushing your teeth, and being on a catheter aannnnddd laying in a hospital bed for a week) With Care Bare I was sick until about 14 weeks. So fingers crossed this time its not that long!
My doc apt is friday! I have lots of questions and I will be updating all of you with answers to the questions that I have :)
I dont know if I blogged about this...buuut I have always wanted to be a part of the Preeclampsia Forums, now I am. I am so excited. I hope someday to be more than what I am now...but I am going to be helping out with the Promise Walk website stuff since I lovvve blogging and I am on the computer about 25 hours out of the day. This is my welcome from one of the coordinators, it makes me smile!
Laura is a hair stylist and I am not sure she needs an introduction because she is very well known in the Foundation, speaking out about her experiences with preeclampsia and how they have changed her life. While Laura's career choice has nothing to do with her position on the team, (unless you need a cut in color while in IL!) her desire, knowledge, and drive to inform others about preeclampsia has become a second, unofficial career. I am very excited to have them both on board with us for the 2011 walk season. Welcome Ladies!
I seriously have so many things I want to do on my bucket list. While so many people have jumping out of planes and going to hawaii...fortunately for me I hate plane rides and heights so none of the crap is in my future. I want to go to school for a OB nurse. I want to just be the person who takes your BP and listens to your concerns for the doctor. I am confident that I can help women. I can make that differences. Not to be rude but I really feel nurses are so amazing. I mean doctors can be great but nurses really care. Thats my opinion anyway.
And I wanna help animals
And I wanna be on TV living through my daughters story and promoting Preeclampsia awareness, because really so many people (cough...doctors...cough) are just plain dumb and say dumb things "Well your young and healthy" "Well preeclampsia does not happen that soon..." blah blah blah....I wasnt...and it does.
I wanna be a Mom
And I wanna take a wine and cooking class
And I wanna speak somewhere about Preeclampsia Awareness
Wow where am I gonna find all the time!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I am so happy to see that you have begun to feel better and not have nausea all the time. I know how taxing it can be to feel sick all day and not feel like yourself. Glad you were able to figure out that having uncommon foods is what is causing you to get sick!
Congrats again on being a part of the Preeclampsia Forums!!!!! That is so exciting and a well deserved honor! I know how involved you are and how helpful you try to be! You will do a wonderful job alongside the other women on the board I know it!! This is all very exciting news!!
Post a Comment