I saw my OB today and apon arrival I asked the nurse if I could have the doctor check for the baby's heartbeat since she had a hard time last time finding it. No problems this time and a strong heartbeat in the 170's! Yay! That made me smile. I love my OB he smiles with me when he hears the baby's heart beating away. So bittersweet!
Weight gain 8 lbs. Which is weird last time I did not gain anything until about 15 weeks. aside from my weight gain from swelling. I maybe gained 15 lbs. Blood pressure 110/80...I normally do not have bottom numbers reaching 80...but they have lately and I am ok with that since there are no more symptoms. No protein in urine.
Doc says I am feeling so crappy all the time lately because I am battling this sinus issue. He put me on meds for it. Thank god because honestly I feel like a train hit me. I tried my neti pot which always works wonders and I am so stuffed the water would not come out my nose and instead was coming out of my eye sockets...sick and icky! I did ask about my iron levels and mine were perfect at my last appointment. My platelets were 309,000 when I was sick with Cara they were 120,000 and falling...wow scary!
So happy this appointment went well! Its still hard to believe I am really pregnant. I read each and every one of your comments and they always put such a smile on my face. Thank you all!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
So thrilled that you were able to hear the babies heart beat! =) That is always the best part! About the weight gain...every pregnancy is different and since this is your second time around your body knows what to do now. The changes will now happens sooner. I really hope that with the meds you got you will start to feel better asap. No fun feeling under the weather & having nausea or headaches. Thanks for sharing about your visit!
So glad the visit went well! :)
So exciting to hear good news! And, that precious heartbeat!
So glad the appt. went well:)
170's! Sounds like another little princess?!
xo
Awe! Awesome news on your apt! I swear I always am checking , on your blog! Well now my time is kind of split, but I kept telling myself today whenever she is down and I get a chance to, I am reading Laura's blog!! :) Youre doing great! And I already miss being pregnant, even tho I was worried sick the whole time. Enjoy it Laura, youre doing amazing and cant wait to see belly pictures! xox
Post a Comment