Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Belly Pictures!

This was with Cara when I was 14 weeks pregnant.


 This is our Rainbow Baby at 14 weeks

Wow! I can't believe the difference! I really hope big bellys mean healthy babies!  I started my pregnanct with Cara a runner and 127 lbs. I started this pregnancy working out of course and 5 lbs heavier at 132. Which is a lot I am 5'1! I am putting on the weight this time for sure. I am ok with that. I just want a healthy baby! I am not eating any different than how I was with Cara. I dont know if it is because it is my second or if my body was just sick the whole first time? Who knows! Cheers to 14 weeks!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I can really tell the difference as well. I think it does have a lot to do with the fact that this is your second pregnancy! Either way I am hoping & praying that you have an uneventful healthy pregnancy & baby.

brigette said...

WOW! What great information. I gave you a blog award on my blog. Feel free to check it out and spread the love.

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

Love the belly shots! So beautiful!

Lisette said...

I love your baby bump. With your 2nd pregnancy for some reason your belly tends to me bigger. Either way it's beautiful. Praying for your healthy baby.