Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First baby movement

I am so happy right now! I am sitting here watching Modern Family and in between coughing and laughing I felt a jab...immediately I thought wow that had to be the baby. For the past couple weeks I thought I was feeling movement but NOT as big as this. I pulled up my shirt laughed again and watched my stomach jiggle! Baby must love modern family too! Im obsessed. I want baby to constantly move. I have barely been watching the rest of my show. I mean I am listening but really I am watching my stomach. I do not want to miss anything.

11 comments:

Abigail said...

Awe how exciting!! That really is the best part of being pregnant is feeling the little jabs!!! I love watching my belly move too!!!

Erin said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to experience that feeling - congrats :)

Big Love, Big Acceptance - or so I say said...

So exciting! :)

I'm very early on in my second pregnancy (about 7 weeks) and I'm anxiously waiting to get out of first trimester, and be able to feel and see this baby. (Although I'm sure all of the pregnancy will come w/ other anxities until there's a live, healthy baby in my arms.)

Jaime said...

Babe has great taste in TV!! :)

Lisette said...

Oh that is great!!!! I love love that feeling. It just makes the bonds stronger between you guys. I hope you get to enjoy many more months of those movements ((HUGS)).

Maggie said...

I love the little jabs

brigette said...

YAY!! Thats so exciting and the best part of pregnancy

Anonymous said...

Awesome, how very exciting! I thought I felt a tiny movement the other day, but no real big kicks or jabs yet from our boy yet.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! It is such an awesome feeling eh??!!

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

AMAZING! I can't wait to feel those little jabs. I wonder from time to time, but I have also had "phantom kicks" since Kheri passed away....also known as just odd muscle twitches... :s and then they always say "it is likely gas" so I usually just write it off as that. I'm hoping to feel movement soon too!
So exciting!! :)

Jill said...

aweeee! I absolutely love it!!! that made me smile & tear! How adorable Laura!! Boy, I dont remember if I felt movement that early! How exciting!!!!