Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

12 weeks!

I am officially 12 weeks pregnant today! So exciting! Now I just sit and wait till my all day nausea and tiredness go away. Im thinking another two weeks I should be in the clear.

I have to admit I am a miserable first trimester pregnant person. Thank you to everyone who has listened to "My stomach hurts" Im a pain in the butt. Sometimes all I need is a ear to listen.

I have been noticing my blood pressure a bit higher in the am. Pre pregnancy its around 105/72...its been running 112/79 first thing in the am. Makes me a little nervous, but its always normal the rest of the day. I will patiently be awaiting my second trimester dip in pressures.

I swear I feel little movements inside. I felt Cara move around 15 weeks. So im hoping I will feel this baby move around 13!

I have only thrown up twice during this pregnancy which was yesterday and friday. I think I waited too long to eat. So now I try to eat first thing in the am...it sucks when food makes you wanna gag to begin with.

For some reason I think its a boy. I have to say that I honestly do not care what I have. It will be bittersweet either way.

7 comments:

Lisette said...

Yeah for being 12 weeks!!! I hope you start feeling better soon. ((HUGS))

Elaine said...

oh Laura, it is so exciting! i'm glad you haven't been throwing up too much and hope the sickness ends soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy 12 weeks!!!

Abigail said...

How exciting to be out of the 1st trimester!! That is very nice that you have only thrown up twice but I swear I would rather throw up then have all day nauseousness!!! I think you may be able to feel this baby sooner because now you know what it feels like when baby kicks!!! Best of luck throughout this next trimester, I will be curious to see how you are feeling. Hope you begin to feel like yourself soon!!! I am always here to listen if & when you need to share. HUGS

Jill said...

Yay for making it 12 weeks, and heres to many many more weeks! I cant wait for belly pictures and to finally find out what youre having. So happy for you Laura!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Congrats on acheiveing 12 weeks!

Unknown said...

Yay on 12 weeks!!!