I'm a mother to a beautiful angel in heaven, as well as our Earth baby Carter. My life has been filled with nothing but happiness and laughter, however I also know ultimate sadness. I continue to try to live my life to the fullest, and enjoy making people laugh along the way. You never know when your life will change forever. Mine changed November 16, 2009, when we learned our daughters heart was no longer beating. Cara was born November 17th 2009. She was 2 lbs 11oz 16 in. Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome took her from us. I now strive to help promote Preeclampsia and HELLP Syndrome awareness. I also strive to help others who have lost a child. Its something no one can prepare you for, Its something that will forever be with you. We are happy to announce that our son Carter Allen was born March 5 2011 at 36 weeks 4 days weighing 7lbs 7oz. Carter brings such happiness and hope to our lives.
I want to make sure I am following all the blogs of you all who comment! Please leave your blog link in a comment, unless you do not have one or unless you know I am already a follower!
I found your blog through a comment that you had posted on a HELLP Syndrome website. I had Gestational Diabetes and HELLP with my third child. I appreciate all of the information that you post on HELLP. I didn't even know what it was, until I was hospitalized because of it. I also appreciate your strength. My blog is www.ourburtonbabies.blogspot.com
My name is Mary and I am the one who wrote Cara's name on a blade of grass. My blog link for that is http://micahsgift.blogspot.com/ and the link to my personal blog is http://blessednotcrazy.blogspot.com/ . You don't have to follow either unless you want to, but I just wanted to give you the links.
I don't think you're a follower on my blog. In the past, it focused on the emotions from my miscarriage. Now, it deals mostly with the excitement of finding out that I'm pregnant again, but also all the fears that that has brought out in me, because my only other pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Not incredibly dissimilar to your blog, which is what drew me here in the first place :)
13 comments:
http://valentinainthesky.blogspot.com : ) <3
I found your blog through a comment that you had posted on a HELLP Syndrome website. I had Gestational Diabetes and HELLP with my third child. I appreciate all of the information that you post on HELLP. I didn't even know what it was, until I was hospitalized because of it. I also appreciate your strength. My blog is www.ourburtonbabies.blogspot.com
My name is Mary and I am the one who wrote Cara's name on a blade of grass. My blog link for that is http://micahsgift.blogspot.com/ and the link to my personal blog is http://blessednotcrazy.blogspot.com/ . You don't have to follow either unless you want to, but I just wanted to give you the links.
Hi Laura - I think you might follow my blog, but I'm not sure so thought I'd comment anyway :)
Hi!
My blog is http://mylittlebabyjacob.blogspot.com/
Dana
www.myhumblesoapbox.blogspot.com
I don't think you're a follower on my blog. In the past, it focused on the emotions from my miscarriage. Now, it deals mostly with the excitement of finding out that I'm pregnant again, but also all the fears that that has brought out in me, because my only other pregnancy ended in miscarriage. Not incredibly dissimilar to your blog, which is what drew me here in the first place :)
I follow your blog my blog is brigetterushworth.blogspot.com
http://web.me.com/homh
xo
I don't get a chance to comment often, but I do read your blog.
So glad that your feeling the baby move!
My Rainbow blog!
http://www.carryingarainbow.blogspot.com/
I usually end up blog stocking, but I read every post and I promise I wish be better about leaving comments.
Hi Laura,
I just recently found your blog, I love the way you write. I am following you already. :)
My blog is:
http//www.thestoryofethanjames.blogspot.com
Look forward to hearing from you! Ami
Check out my blog, I honored your blog with an award!!!!
Post a Comment