Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

Moving along

So I had my urine tested two weeks ago and I still had 1+ in my urine. It has in one week gone down to trace ammounts. They want you to have less than 30. I have 89. So I will be rested again in May, if its negative I can go ahead and start to try again for baby #2. If it has not gone down I will have to see a nephrologist (kidney specialist) to see why I am still spilling protein and make sure my kidneys are ok.

I am excited the protein is going down...I had 4+ in my urine after delivery so now having trace ammounts means my body is improving!

On another good note my B12 is awesome. So I am not anemic nor do I have prenicious anemia (which my mother has as well) Good news for the week!

Photobucket

1 comments:

CUSTOM BLENDS BY CORRINE said...

YAY!! Congrats on the good news! Thats exciting! I hope everything continues to go well for you!