Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 1, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME!

Get to know me...
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
The evening when I am cooking dinner and waiting for my hubby to come home!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Pasta with cream sauce layered in cheese!

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I wish for just a few minutes with my Cara. I just would like to see her open her eyes or smile at me.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
That I fall down quite often, especially after a few Vodka Tonics...or that I am too nice...I am learning that I really am too nice...


5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
TWILIGHT!!!

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
Photography & writing. I love pics and am just learning to edit and do fun things to them. Another would be my passion to write. I have wrote many many poems and two short stories. I have started writing a story about being a hair stylist that is called Color me pink. Its probably going to take me forever!

If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Well I dont like to fly...but Italy...I would love to see where my grandfather grew up.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
COUNTRY...Save a horse ride a cowboy

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
NORDSTROMS or Pottery Barn

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I dont think I can answer this one...I want to live in the future when I finally hear a baby cry...I long for my future while many long for the past

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Black and grey

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Happy
I love laughing and making others laugh

13. What's the last album you listened to?
All my songs on limewire last night

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Honestly I think everyone knows everything there is to know about me now.

What is your current problem?
I should really be at the gym

What makes you happy most?
My family and my Charlie

Any celeb you would marry?
Hugh Jackman

Name someone with the same birthday as you?
My Mom :) 36 hours of labor and Preeclampsia...but a great birthday gift!

Ever sang in front of a large audience?
When I was little I put on concerts of christmas songs for my family with my brother (Sorry Paul)...and yes Im serious

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nah...im my own celebrity!

Do you speak any languages?
I know some spanish...my grandfather speaks Italian and I wish I could

Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
My daughter...thats the only family memeber on both sides to pass :(

Do you ever watch MTV?
Jersey Shore and Real world! Hello!!!

What's something that really annoys you?
People who lie...

Chapter 1:
===============
Middle name: Angel

Nickname(s): Messy, L-down

Eye color: Redish Brown


Chapter 2:
===============
Do you get along with your parent(s): 100%

Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: Married

Chapter 3: Favorites
===============
Ice cream: Not a fan...but I suppose Dark chocolate with peanut butter if I had to pick

Season: Well it WAS November and December...now ill just go back to October

Shampoo/conditioner: AVEDA!

Favorite Things? Doing hair, working out, reading, writing in my blog :)

Chapter 4: Do You..
===============
Dance in the shower? No Id slip...I cant really do Fan kicks in my shower

Call people back? im bad at that im not a phone talker...just a texter

Belive in God? Well yes, but Im mad at him right now

Any bad habits? Cracking my knuckles

Any mental health issues: Wow um lets start with Anxiety and Panic disorder...

Chapter 5: Have You..
===============
Sprained stuff: ankle, neck, elbow

Had physical therapy: 6 mom before knee surgery and 6 mo after

Gotten stitches? in my nose twice and my knee

Taken painkillers?: yes...but soon learned I was allergic

Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: love snorkeling

Thrown up at the dentist: noo

Had detention? never


Chaper 6: Who/What was the last
===============
Movie(s): Hot Rod (only the first 20 mins...it was horrible)

Three people to text you: Mom, Dusty, Bro

Person you called: Kyle

Person you hugged: Kyle

Person you tackled? Kyle

Thing you said: Charlie go lay down

Thing you read: Vitamin D deficiency book

Place you went: Work on saturday...yah Its monday...I have been a homebody this weekend

Favorite Color: Black

Something you wear: Glasses

Favorite food: My grandma's spaghetti and sausage and wedding soup (homemade)

Favorite place: Wisconsin...nothing but happy memories all 7 years

A reason for being late: I had to go back home to make sure I shut my curling Iron off...yup again im serious

Something you shout: OMG!

Favorite Movie: Grinch

Something you drink: Water and I love lemonade and Ice Tea

A musical group: Love John Mayer and Johnny Cash

Maybe I should: Be at the gym!

I love: My daughter

People would say that I am: Too nice

I don't understand: Morons

When I wake up in the morning: I attend to my doggies

I lost: My daughter

Life is full of: Suprises

My past taught me: that that only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs....

I wish: For a healthy baby one day

Dogs: are my bff for life

Tomorrow: I hope to be busy at work!!

I have a low tolerance for: Selfishness

If I had a million dollars: Id buy a new house and 2 new cars, donate to March of Dimes, and PREECLAMPSIA foundation, and put the rest away for my baby :)

I'm totally terrified of: The unknown

Photobucket

0 comments: