Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet Arthur

Well just as my world has basically came crashing down around me with the loss of Cara and sweet Charlie. (Not to compare the two, but death is hard any way you look at it) I decided I needed instant happiness! Meet Arthur Lucky Meindel.

Photobucket

I names him Arthur because he looks like ARTHUR (You know from the show with DW...it was a cartoon) (Lucky is his middle name for OBVIOUS reasons) but it was also my Pappy Angel's(yes thats his last name)first dogs name! I had no idea...so kinda cool!

Arthur has totally filled my heart with happiness. He is the sweetest Dog I know...(besides my Angel Charlie of course) While no dog could ever in a million years take Charlies place, Arthur is giving me happiness and helping me focus on other things besides death.

Now dont get me wrong, I love Gia (she is SUCH a goof), but she is my husbands Dog. She follows him EVERYWHERE. Even when he is in the bathroom she will wait for him outside the door. In the morning when I leave for work on saturdays she takes my spot! Her daddy spoils her ROTTEN!

Photobucket

I just felt so lonely and lost without someone to devote my time and love to, so Arthur is here to my rescue!



Gia is not so sure of Arthur yet...I know that Gia misses Charlie terribly. I have his blankies in Cara's room and she was going through them yesterday :( Gia is also a very ABNORMAL Pit Bull. She is scared of...Brooms, Vaccums, thunder storms, fireworks...she also has seperation anxiety, and she also made friends with a frog in our backyard last year...(yup friends...she picked him up and set him on the patio to play) I think time will tell if they will bond. I know they will never have a bond that Gia and Charlie had, I dont know any dogs that did, but I can only hope.

4 comments:

Rikki said...

Aww he is so cute. Im sure she will love him in time. Xxx

Anonymous said...

Arthur is adorable. Give Gia some time...she is probably trying to grieve in her own doggy way over Charlie.

Jill said...

Awww, so sweet and adorable!

Lisette said...

Arthur is so cute... I hope he brings you so much joy.