Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

The sunset & a ocean view

Thats all I want...really thats all I want! It will bring me some peace and comfort. Kyle and I are broke. Really we are. Between our Medical Bills, (old and new) and Charlies...were broke. I mean we are not in the hole...but we literally dont have much to our name anymore...savings gone...im not ashamed either to say it. I did everything I could for my daughter, and I did everything I could for Charlie (money wise) So its ok if im broke because of it.

BUUUTTT I really think we should go SOMEWHERE. We conceived Cara on our Vacation last April in Vegas ( at least we are 90% positive we did...she would have been our vegas baby...complete with glitter and sparkles) so we are thinking about going back there or to Mexico (which is where Kyle and I had our honeymoon...where did I mention it rained EVERY DAY...ha.)

If we go on a vacation we MAY be pushing it financially...Im afraid I will regret it because we want to TTC in May and I dont want to owe anymore money. AHHH!

So maybe we will just spend a weekend in downtown chicago? Hmm or drive somewhere for the weekend...but really come on...we live in IL there is not an ocean front even in driving distance. Either way we will do something!

6 comments:

Lisa and Jonathan said...

When I was reading your post an idea popped in my head. If you want to go somwhere nice that won't break the bank why not go to Starved Rock. It is usually really beautiful around April or May there and it does have water. I know not the ocean, but may a river would be a nice substitute.

Malory said...

Hoping you have a relaxing getaway & you find some much needed peace.

Courtney said...

Hello there, thank you for your comment on my boys story. I am so incredibly sorry that we had to meet on such similar heartbreaking terms.

I really look forward to getting to know you and your family more and wish you all the best on your healing, grieving and your future.

*hugs*

Maggie said...

It's nice to get away. I hope you have fun wherever you decide to go! XO

trennia said...

(((HUGS)))
Just wanted to thank you for doing the babies names, such beauty.Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

sometimes that is what you need....to get away from everything and just enjoy relaxation. Hope you are able to do something. :)