I think this was my last straw I will be seeing a therapist now. Who knows if I go once or 18 times...everyone seems to think I need to see one, well now I think I do. I have a cardiologist apt on friday well im not going I need to give myself a few weeks to just calm down and not think about doctors and crap. Im over that at the moment. I kinda freaked out last night, in the mist of my crying I thought it would be a good idea to take my blood pressure...uh not such a good idea it was 124/91 (normal for me is like 100/70 or lower) So I am going to have anxiety for a while here so no more doc apts till I feel a bit better!
My Gram is in the hospital (Dads mom) and she is just trying to hold on right now and be strong, she is a strong women so I think she will pull through this, but thats a WHOLE other issue, I dont like to blog about "what if's" or blog much in fear that the problem may become worse, so thats why I did not mention Gram H. Keep her in your prayers.

SOoooooOooo ya I need to see someone. Especially after losing Charlie, thats was the ICING ON MY CAKE over here. The one thing that helped me the most get through Cara is gone. I ache for another puppy. I LOVE dogs...anyone who knows me knows that. DUHHH. So I am looking at adopting another chihuahua, could be tomorrow, could be in a week. But I am looking. Its spring, perfect time, and Gia is so sad and it has not even been 24 hours. Not to mention a puppy would just bring me a sliver of happiness right now, and thats all I need!









3 comments:
I lost Jessie, my dog of twelve years, three months after our son died. I was devastated. I couldn't believe that I was facing another loss, a loss that many brushed off by saying "Oh, she was just a dog". It hurt. Not only was she "just a dog", but she was a part of our family. I'm so sorry you're dealing with the death of Charlie on top of losing Cara, life can be so hard at times. When I lost Jessie, a caring friend gave me a copy of the poem "The Rainbow Bridge" and it gave a bit of peace to me. If you've never read it, I'm sure if you google it, you will find it on the internet. Many hugs...
I just want to cry WITH you. Hugs Laura. lots of them!
*huge hugs* I went to the ER and started the process of loosing Jonathan on a tuesday....
Thinking of you on the journey to a new puppy
*hugs*
Post a Comment