As you all know. Im Laura Angel.
The Hair Stylist, Wife, & Mother of a beautiful angel. I have the best family anyone could ask for. To make a long story short to the question "Where are you from?" I was born in Pennsylvania, grew up in Wisconsin, lived in Michigan and now reside in Illinois. I am a huge animal lover. I was a gymnast and a swimmer growing up and im most likely one of the most energetic and spastic goofy people you'll meet! (Even if its just through blog world) I love to read...love to cook.
This is the husband Kyle.
Kyle is a father a mechanic and the most patient man I know. Kyle has 7 brothers and sisters. Included in that 7 is a brother in heaven.
How we became us...
Kyle and I met at college when I was 17 years old. That was in 2002 and we have been together ever since.
Kyle proposed to be September 2008 on the ferris wheel at Navy Peir.
We got married October 2008.
We said goodbye to our first dog together...
We said goodbye to our daughter together...
We buried our daughter together. Something most people never have to do.
Thats where this all began. This blog was created to keep our daughters memory alive. This blog was a struggle to learn how to breath again. A view for others into my world. Hopefully My world...will turn into more than tears, fears and hopes and dreams. Cheers to our future.















9 comments:
You guys are such a cute couple! Hopefully you have many happy memories in store for you.
I love the latest blog update!!! You guys are very cute together and have been through a lot and so soon after becoming married. With all you guys have endured I am sure it has made you that much stronger!! Cheers to you guys and wishing you many more joyous & uplifting times in your future!!
Cant wait to ride along the journey with you!
I LOVE this blog entry! Just beautiful! You guys are ADORABLE together! You are beautiful Laura. Youve got a wonderful heart & great personality, even through blog world! I wish I can one day meet you! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing everything that you do! <3 Everything is going to work out, and you have lots in store for you!
What a beautiful post! I love it! Thank you for sharing this with us. You and your hubby are so sweet together aww :).
I love how you have "too beautiful for earth" on Cara's marker, what a perfect saying.
love and prayers
elena
You guys are a beautiful couple, looks like both on the inside and out!! I love your personality!! - Tiffany
This is an amazing site - I know you from the PE Forum...
Thanks for sharing...
I found your blog tonight on a lonely Thursday. I too lost my Daughter Carley Noel Nov 20, 2009. I too have been diagnosed with a clotting condition except it is a new one and no name yet. I can never have children due to health problems. Your daughter is in heaven and smiling on you because you have a beautiful page. May God Bless you, your family and most of all Cara.
You guys seem like an amazingly strong and adorable couple. and not that's any significance but I noticed you and your husband have the exact same wedding anniversary as my husband and I
Post a Comment