Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

Life is too short

I hope this can bring light to many and show that life is too short. Hug the ones you love and do not let the small things consume your life. Realize that there are many worse things in life than a "glass of milk that had spilled" 

Please, shower this family in support (and pray for them, if you're the praying
type). This beautiful, beautiful young woman not only lost her twins
last weekend, but passed away herself this morning. There are no words.

Learn more about Leslie

5 comments:

Lisette said...

I just read the whole blog, I can't believe it. Nothing in life is certain. Praying for her family.

Dana said...

That is just heartbreaking and it certainly puts things into perspective.

(The link doesn't work and I'd really like to know more about her).

Elaine said...

oh my god, that is heartbreaking. that poor family.

Carrie said...

How ironic-- I will be making a similar post about how "life is too short". I've been in a funk over a death that came through my morgue a year ago today and things like this just seem to put life in perspective. I will keep this family in my thoughts & prayers.

Anonymous said...

I just read her whole blog and can't believe how it all happened. Her family is in my prayers.