Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The purpose of a Dog

As many of you know I lost my Charlie three months after losing Cara. A week after she passed he needed emergency back surgery and was paralyzed. I believe God did that to me because for the next three months I did nothing but focus on Charlie. It in a way helped me with my loss from Cara. Gave me something to focus on. So of course when he passed I felt like a failure yet again. Losing another member of my family. HOWEVER today I think I have some closure...read below...

This is from a 6 year old while his dog was put to sleep

'People are born so that they can learn how to live a good 
life -- like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?'' The 
Six-year-old continued,
  
 ''Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay 
as long.'' 
 
So Charlie I believe was here to show me love and to help me love again through the most 
difficult time. That was what he was put here for. Love you little man!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

What wise words from this 6 year old little boy!

Jaime said...

That is one smart 6 year old!

xo