Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Taste for a Cure?

October 24th I am attending a Tastefully Simple party that a girlfriend is hosting in honor of Cara. Proceedes will go towards a cure for Preeclampsia.

If you would like to purchase anything please see the link below!


Okay here’s the deal. To order online, you basically just select my name (Rachael Young)  when you Check-out. It’s a small step, but it’s VERY important because if someone doesn’t, the purchase doesn’t get credited to my account for the donation.  If you want, I can send emails out too from the actual Tastefully Simple website. Or I can give you my log-in and you can do it.

After you make your choices and go to the Check-Out, look on the right hand side that says “FIND HOST/EVENT".
 
Then search by my name & Illinois.

Click “SELECT” and then it will bring you back to the Check-Out area.

THANK YOU!! : )

0 comments: