Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

24 weeks!

Today I am officially 6 months pregnant! I had another growth scan today. Carter is measuring 1.6 lbs and is in the 37th percentile!  I have gained 22 lbs. My BP was good and I did have trace protein in my urine, but that is normal. My placenta is healthy and everything looks great so far! So excited! I scheduled his 4D ultrasound for New Years Eve, I figured it was a great way to start 2011!





We were able to get some great pictures of his face. Carter has my husbands lips and nose :)

 Keep on growing lil man!

One more pic!

Here is one at 23 1/2 weeks

9 comments:

Jennie Exposito said...

Absolutely adorable! So excited for you! :)

Leanne said...

that is soooo good to hear sweetie!

Mary said...

I am so happy to see that he is growing so well! Thank you for sharing this precious pregnancy with us. I love to see your updates:) Grow, little man, grow!!!

jamie said...

24 weeks !!!! I love Carter is growing good! You look fantastic - grow Carter grow!

B said...

Congrats on making it to 24 weeks! So exciting!!!

Abigail said...

Congrats again on making it to your 2nd goal of 24 weeks!! Keep on doing what you have been doing as it is helping your little boy Carter continue to grow & be healthy! XxOo

Jill said...

You look absolutely beautiful Laura! love the bump!! and congrats on making it to 24 weeks! keep it going Mama, doing amazing!

Anonymous said...

grow Carter grow!! Yay for 24 weeks :)

The Kimlers said...

Congrats Laura!!! I follow your blog and love seeing you smile in your pictures with baby bump! Keep growing little man!!!:)