This was Cara's second Christmas in heaven. It was not so bad. I got a book that I will give to Carter to explain that there was someone who came before him.
I also got a ornament for Carter. Of course a white bear :)
I am so grateful that I have family that remember her. I even had a dear friend buy me a angel wings ornament for Cara, she said she saw them and thought of us! How thoughtful is that! Its always the little things that count!
I thought a lot about Charlie too. How this time last year he was learning to walk again...:::SIGH:::
Merry Christmas!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
You look so cute in these pics! :) Love the book!
We have that book too. I cried so hard the first time I read it. But I really like how they explain everything.
Merry Christmas again Laura and I hope that this Christmas was good to you. You look beautiful as always. I love the book idea that you got for him. So very sweet. I should look out for a book like that. I look at Sadie, and I know one day I will have to tell her like Carter, someone came before her as well. Her big sister. And your Charlie is in my thoughts as well and always. xoxox
Friends who remember our babies are the BEST!
I'm blind as a bat, what's the name of that book? You can e-mail me at magdalina.h@gmail.com
I am so happy to hear that Christmas was good for you this year. You look wonderful in your pictures.
Having people remember our baby's is the best gift ever.
Hello Laura!
Thank you for your message on ELHAS! I am so sorry for your loss of Cara as well! Congrats on your rainbow! Wow! I am venturing out into the blog world to find some support, advice, outlooks, etc! Check out my blog, I've enjoyed reading yours! Or e-mail me directly!
Congrats again and thanks for your message!
Bec
I agree you do look great in all your pics so very happy & glowing all the time. I think it is wonderful that there is a book that you, and everyone else in your shoes, can get to share with your rainbow babies!!! So sweet
Post a Comment