Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

27 weeks!

So today was Carters 27 week growth scan! He measured in a 2 lbs 13 oz! 70 percentile and a week and a half ahead!
I did find out that my Vit D was back down again (and really I am on as much supplements as one can be for it so there is not much I can do) and my B12 is down so I will be taking over the counter supplement for that.

My BP was 124/74
with trace protein which was because it was first thing in the am. I seem to always dip trace first thing in the am, yesterday I dipped none at all at my regular check up.

I did however fail my one hour glucose test. My results came in at 144. Cut off is 134. Booo! I will do the 3 hour test within the next two weeks, please keep your fingers crossed for me!

7 comments:

Jill said...

27 weeks already!! Hoping everything comes back okay with the 3 hour test.

Amanda said...

Booo to failing the glucose test. I failed mine too and had to do the dreaded 3-hour. I recommend setting aside the whole day because you will feel crummy all day after the fasting and sitting around and be stuck.

Carter looks adorable. Good luck.

Abigail said...

Yay for a healthy growing Carter!!! Way to go to you as well for doing what you need to do to help little man keep getting healthier as each day passes. That stinks that you failed the glucose, but I am sure everything will be just fine! Good luck on the next glucose test babe!!

Elaine said...

Yay Carter! Sounds like he'll be a big boy! The glucose test, is that the one where you have to drink the really gross orange stuff?

brigette said...

Your getting so close! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you pass the next test. Sorry you have to do it again though... yuck!! Best wishes for you! Your getting so close

Supposed to be... "Mama G"... said...

What a sweet ultrasound pic!

Booo-urns on the glucose test... Good luck on the next one. I am especially happy to see your BP is looking good :) You're almost to your next goal of 28 weeks!!!

Jennie Exposito said...

Awesome making it to 27 weeks! Your doing so well! Glad to hear Carter is growing nicely! I really think everything is going to be okay.

Bummer about the glucose test. Did you eat anything before doing it? Some drs say you can eat but all the phlebotomists ( or however you spell it) that I use to work with say not to eat because it adds undigested sugars into the test.
\
Well your in my thoughts and prayers still! I'm glad to hear your doing well! :)