Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fun Facts

I wanted to fill all of you in on some fun facts about this pregnancy with Carter.

I was sick (nausea, could not eat much and very tired) up until 15 weeks. From 15 weeks on it has been a joy to have him in my belly!

Carter ALWAYS is on the go. Whenever I am in doubt I get a kick or jab. I have not even had to break down and buy a Doppler and I am almost 26 weeks woo hoo!

So in the beginning I craved anything spicy and hot, Chili and Spicy V8 mainly.

I cant get ENOUGH of my so called "Freezer Water" All my water is frozen and when it thaws that is when I drink it. ANYTHING I actually drink has to be in the freezer so it is extra cold. I can't get enough of it! Its quite odd and funny.

Turn off's would be anything sweet. I am normally not a huge fan in general but in pregnancy I can totally do without. In pregnancy I am not a huge fan of veggies, but LOVE cheese. (Which is not the best since I have VERY high hereditary High Cholesterol.)

I was a HUGE fan of Cherry Pepsi...just typing it makes me want some. However right around 20 weeks I gave it up. Why drink my calories? Plus outside of pregnancy I NEVER drink soda. For some reason I crave carbonation...soooo I switched to ice mountain Carbonated lime water...omg yummm!!! I also drink tons of tea now as well. Mainly organic if I can.

Currently I am 25 weeks 4 days.

Gained: 23 lbs

 BP: 116/76

Feeling: Great...been back to napping frequently. No complaints :)

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Thank goodness that the nausea has subsided!!!
Very exciting that Carter gives you the kicks & jabs you need for reassurance!! He's letting you know "Mommy I am doing ok!"
I hear you on the freezer water and everything being ice cold ... I was the same way!!
I didn't want anything to do with sweets either but for some reason now I am totally craving sweets all the time. STINKS!!! I am doing my very best not to give into the sweet tooth!!
Good for you for not giving into the Cherry Pepsi. I was doing caffeine free coke but I cannot even have that now either it upset my tummy & Nahols' as well!! Bummer.
So happy & proud of you!!! Loved reading these fun facts!!

Jennie Exposito said...

So glad that you're doing and feeling great! :)

Elaine said...

glad everything is going as planned, you're so lucky you're not a sweet person! since the nauseau stopped at 15 weeks for me all i have wanted is chocolate and ice cream! I'm trying to control my weight but I fear I may hit the 250 mark before this is over!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Great Post! And congrats on the BP! Thats a great number!

LetterstoClaire said...

Pregnancy is so funny, our desires fluctuate so much! I too was sick my entire first trimester and every week that progressed, I wanted my food spicier and spicier. I didn't touch sweets- nothing sugary sounded appetizing so I understand that. Glad your little boy is active, it helps alleviate some of the worry. I'm hoping my next baby is as active as Claire was- she was good at reassuring me she was okay :)