Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

26 weeks! Third goal accomplished!

Here I am 26 weeks! No Preeclampsia signs! Next goal 28 weeks no PE signs!

10 comments:

Angie said...

Fantastic news! :)

Lisette said...

WONDERFUL!!! So happy for you. You look great as always.

Mary said...

So happy for you:)

Abigail said...

How fabulosh!!! Way to go to you & Carter for being such a good boy for you!!! I will pray for you to reach your next goal!!!

Stephanie said...

Lets hear it for milestones and goals! You look amazing!

Jill said...

Yay for 26 weeks!! So happy for you :)

Leanne said...

Great NEWS sweetie! Have a SUPER week and keep us posted.

Jill said...

I just LOVE this picture Love the perfect belly ball I call it hehe. Super cute!! Def all boy in there! Doing great Laura! Congrats on making it to your 3rd goal and many many more to come!

jamie said...

Yippee Carter! And wow do you look fantastic Laura :)

brigette said...

YAY!! So exciting!!