Getting our tattoo's for our Daughter
A weekend downtown to remember Cara's due date
Learning how to have fun again!
Attending my first baby shower of a good friend that was due three months after me
Holding my first baby little Wyatt!
More good times with good friends!
Saying goodbye to my dear Charlie
Saying hello to our new addition Arthur
Saying goodbye to a very loved Grandmother
Walking for Cara in March of Dimes & Promise Walk
A great summer with family
A great year at work
Learning Cara will be a big sister and we will become parents again! Celebrating Birthdays!
Remembering Cara on her BirthdayCelebrating the holidays with family and friends
Lastly we will be closing out this year with 4D ultrasound pictures of our sweet son. Pictures to come!
















2 comments:
What an eventful year, Laura. And what beautiful things to come in 2011. ((hugs))
I LOVE THIS! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures. Thank you for sharing it all with us! I hope & pray that 2011 will be a beautiful year for you & your family. God Bless you Laura and I wanna thank you as well for all that you have done from a far and continue to do and especially for the preeclampsia foundation and for us BLM's. You are awesome! xoxo Cant wait for 4d pictures of little Carter! PS. Scout is making a visit soon, I hope!!! ;)
Post a Comment